Wholefood Canteen has always been about kids eating (and enjoying) real food and learning basic cooking techniques and food appreciation from a young age! This years gift box is jam packed with a selection of Aussie made natural and organic festive season treats, toxic-free coloured pencils, fun food themed colouring in sheets and activities, and a biodegradable kids toothbrush – guaranteed to delight and entertain your favourite little people for hours!
Presented in a brown all-in-one Kraft gift box and bound with festive themed banding, red satin ribbon and a glossy coloured blank gift tag, this gift box contains:
- 380g Hum Honey in a Bear shaped glass jar, with wooden honey drizzler *
- 60g ‘The Goods’ Peppermint Humbug Candy Cane *
- 15g Mint Carob Banjo Bear
- 500g Wholefood Canteen Make-Your-Own Spelt Gingerbread Man Mix (with rapadura sugar) * (includes printed recipe)
- Seedling non-toxic 12 mini colouring in pencils
- Seedling Mushroom sharpener and eraser
- Jack ‘n Jill Kids biodegradable toothbrush
- Fun, food themed colouring in sheets and activities
* Denotes organic product
Features – the good stuff about this box!
- All food items in this gift box are organic where specified, or made with 100% real ingredients and free from additives, and support Australian artisan food businesses.
- The Hum Honey Bear jar can be cleverly re-purposed into a money jar once empty.
- The Mint Carob Banjo Bear is made with real cacao butter, flavoured with natural vanilla extract and peppermint oil and is theobromine, caffeine and gluten free.
- The make-your-own mix contains all of the dry ingredients, just add butter, honey and 1 egg. Designed to teach kids some basic cooking techniques and enjoy creating and decorating their own little gingerbread masterpieces!
- The Seedling colouring in pencils come in a cardboard tube so you can take them anywhere, making them perfect for travel or play dates.
- Recommended for children aged 3 upwards.
COST $49.95 inc gst + flat rate shipping or free pick up (see below)
If you will be ordering multiple boxes, please contact us for a quote using our Courier service, as this will reduce the shipping costs.
ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY 5PM ON FRIDAY 27 NOVEMBER FOR PICK UP and/or DELIVERY BETWEEN 14 AND 18 DECEMBER 2015.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
1.Pick up for free from 3 Brisbane locations (Head Start Montessori Child Care Centres in Samford Village, Mount Gravatt or Redbank)
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PICKUP LOCATION IN THE “ORDER NOTES” AREA ON THE CHECKOUT PAGE.
2. Pay shipping to anywhere in Australia. Please read our terms and conditions.
If online shopping is not your thing, pay by direct deposit using the bank details below and email your order and contact details to Belinda@wholefoodcanteen.com.au
Account name: The Montrose Trust
Bank: National Australia Bank
Account number: 152441366
ORDERS MUST BE PLACED NO LATER THAN 5PM ON FRIDAY 27 NOVEMBER FOR PICK UP and/or DELIVERY BETWEEN 14 AND 18 DECEMBER 2015.